Honorary Consulate of Colombia in Stuttgart, Germany
Honorary Consulate of Colombia in Stuttgart, Germany located at Marienstrasse 17. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Colombia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Consulate AddressMarienstrasse 17
- +49 (0) 711 664 8190
- +49 (0) 711 295 244
- [email protected]
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Head of Mission
Gerald Gaßmann, Honorary Consul
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Colombia without a visa. The most common types of Colombia visas are the following.
- Visitor visa (type V)
- Resident visa (type R)
- Migrant visa (type M)
Besides Honorary Consulate of Colombia in Stuttgart, Germany Colombia also has 3 representations in the following cities of Germany:
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Graz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- London, United Kingdom (Consulate General)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Consulate General)
- Antwerp, Belgium (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Honorary Consulate of Colombia in Stuttgart, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 May 2021, at 09:26 AM (EST).