Embassy of Colombia in London, United Kingdom
Embassy of Colombia in London, United Kingdom located at 3 Hans Crescent. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Colombia or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website, visa types, and head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy Address3 Hans Crescent
London SW1X 0LN
- +44 20 7589 9177
- +44 20 7581 1829
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Head of Mission
Antonio José Ardila, Ambassador
Most common services Colombian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
The types of visas: Visitor visas, business visa, crew member visa, temporary visa, special temporary visa, resident visa, curtesy visas, etc.
Birth certificate, Colombian minor ID card, Colombian ID card, Military ID.
Apostille, Power of Attorney, and other Notarial Acts
Legalization and signature authentication, General power of attorney, exit permit for minors, public deeds, apostille, etc.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Colombia without a visa. The most common types of Colombia visas are the following.
- Visitor visa (type V)
- Resident visa (type R)
- Migrant visa (type M)
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries/regions of United Kingdom:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany (Consulate)
- Stuttgart, Germany (Consulate)
- Graz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Colombia in London, United Kingdom. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 09 April 2019, at 03:37 PM (EST).