Consulate General of Japan in Hong Kong
Consulate General of Japan in Hong Kong located at 46th & 47th Floors, One Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Address46th & 47th Floors, One Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central
- +852 2522 1184
- +852 2868 0156
- Monday to Friday: 9:15 am - 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm - 4:45 pm
Help us to improve
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of Hong Kong:
- Dalian, China(Consulate General)
- Guangzhou, China(Consulate General)
- Shenyang, China(Consulate General)
- Beijing, China(Embassy)
- Chongqing, China(Consulate General)
- Qingdao, China(Consulate General)
- Jeju, South Korea(Consulate)
- Busan, South Korea(Consulate General)
- Seoul, South Korea(Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan(Embassy)
- Shanghai, China(Consulate General)
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.