Consulate General of lebanon in Paris, France
Consulate General of lebanon in Paris, France located at 123 Avenue de Malakoff. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
Address123 Avenue de Malakoff
- +33 1 4067 2636
- +33 1 4067 2627
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Lebanon without a visa. The most common types of Lebanon visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Temporary and permanent residence visa
- Transit visa
- Courtesy visa (granted for VIPs)
- Collective visa (granted for groups)
- Work visa
Besides Consulate General of lebanon in Paris, France Lebanon also has 1 representation in the following city of France:
- Marseille (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Lebanon in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Antwerp, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Monaco, Monaco (Honorary consul)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of lebanon in Paris, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 October 2021, at 07:02 AM (EST).