Honorary Consulate of Austria in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Honorary Consulate of Austria in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands located at 1330 Estate Taarnebjerg, Poinsettia House at Bluebeard's Castle. View a Location Map, get Directions or view other details.
1330 Estate Taarnebjerg, Poinsettia House at Bluebeard's Castle
St. Thomas VI 00802
U.S. Virgin Islands
- (340) 774-1100
- (340) 774-7300
Monday to Friday: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries of U.S. Virgin Islands:
- St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda(Consulate)
- Nassau, Bahamas(Consulate)
- Bridgetown, Barbados(Consulate)
- Hamilton, Bermuda(Consulate)
- Grand, Cayman Islands(Consulate)
- Havana, Cuba(Embassy)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic(Consulate)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti(Consulate)
- Kingston, Jamaica(Consulate General)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico(Consulate)
- Tobago, W. I., Trinidad and Tobago(Consulate)
- St. George's, Grenada(Honorary consul)
- Castries, St. Lucia(Honorary consul)
Most common services Austrian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Austrian passport services
Assistance depends upon the nature of the crisis. For more information, you may contact with your nearest Austrian embassy or consulate.
Requesting legal documents
Birth, marriage, death certificates, replacement for a stolen/lost driver's license, etc.
Certification of documents
Agreements, power-of-attorney, etc.
Austrian ID card (Personalausweis)
Austrian certificate of good conduct (Criminal record)
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Last updated 2 months ago
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. No responsibility is taken by embassies.info for the accuracy of this information. Disclaimer