Consulate General of Bolivia in Geneva, Switzerland
Consulate General of Bolivia in Geneva, Switzerland located at Rue De Lausanne 72, Ingreso Rue Roschild 50, Segundo Piso. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, visa types.
AddressRue De Lausanne 72, Ingreso Rue Roschild 50, Segundo Piso
- (41-22) 731 7189
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of Switzerland:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Linz, Austria (Consulate)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Bolivia in Geneva, Switzerland. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 07 February 2022, at 01:14 PM (EST).