Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos
Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos located at Road 13, Group No.17, Houy Yangkam Village. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressRoad 13, Group No.17, Houy Yangkam Village
Pakse, Champasak Province
- +856 20 98 98 99 98
- [email protected]
Please call Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos at +856 20 98 98 99 98 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Mr. Sim Sokhom, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who hold a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Besides Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos Cambodia also has 1 representation in the following city of Laos:
- Vientiane (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of Laos:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Sakaeo Province, Thailand (Consulate General)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 12 May 2022, at 12:44 PM (EST).