Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos
Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos, located at Road 13, Group No.17, Houy Yangkam Village. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressRoad 13, Group No.17, Houy Yangkam Village
Pakse, Champasak Province
- +856 20 98 98 99 98
- [email protected]
Please call the Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos, at +856 20 98 98 99 98 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Mr. Sim Sokhom, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who holds a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Besides Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos Cambodia also has 1 representation in the following city of Laos:
- Vientiane (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of Laos:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Sakaeo Province, Thailand (Consulate General)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Cambodia in Pakse, Laos. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 12 May 2022 at 12:44 PM (EST).