Consulate General of Chile in San Francisco, California
Consulate General of Chile in San Francisco, California, located at 870 Market Street, Suite 1058. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Twitter, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address870 Market Street, Suite 1058
San Francisco, CA 94102
- (415) 982-7662, (415) 982-7665
- (415) 982-2384
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Washington State and Wyoming.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Consulate General of Chile in San Francisco, California.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Jaime Alliende Leiva, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Chile without a visa. The most common types of Chile visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Temporary resident visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
Besides Consulate General of Chile in San Francisco, California Chile also has 15 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- New York (Consulate General)
- Miami (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- Grosse Pointe (Honorary consul)
- Philadelphia (Honorary consul)
- Boston (Honorary consul)
- Honolulu (Honorary consul)
- Las Vegas (Honorary consul)
- Dallas (Honorary consul)
- Kansas City (Honorary consul)
- San Diego (Honorary consul)
- Eden Prairie (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Chile in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2023 at 09:19 AM (EST).