Consulate General of Ecuador in Toronto, Ontario
Consulate General of Ecuador in Toronto, Ontario, located at 151 Bloor St W #830. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and more.
Address151 Bloor St W #830
Toronto, ON M5S 1S4
- (416) 968-2077
- (416) 968-3348
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Manitoba, Ontario, Nunavut and Saskatchewan.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ecuador without a visa. The most common types of Ecuador visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Permanent residency visas
Temporary resident visas
- Ecuador work visa
- Ecuador student visa
- Ecuador retirement visa
- Investor visa
- Residence visa for an athlete or artist
- Religious volunteer's residence visa
- Diplomatic visa
Ecuador issues several types of passports, including:
Ordinary Passport (Pasaporte Ordinario): This is the standard passport issued to Ecuadorian citizens for general travel purposes.
Diplomatic Passport (Pasaporte Diplomático): Diplomatic passports are issued to diplomats, high-ranking government officials, and individuals representing the Ecuadorian government on diplomatic missions.
Official Passport (Pasaporte Oficial): Official passports are issued to government officials and individuals representing the Ecuadorian government.
An emergency passport (Pasaporte de Emergencia) is issued in cases of urgent travel where a regular passport cannot be obtained in time. It is a temporary travel document with limited validity.
Consular Services and Assistance
Ecuador's diplomatic missions, such as embassies and consulates, provide a range of consular services, such as passport issuance, renewal, and replacement, services related to birth registration, and notarial services including, authentication, legalization, and certification. Ecuador's diplomatic missions also provide consular assistance, and consular protection to Ecuadorian citizens traveling or living abroad, including assistance during emergencies.
Besides Consulate General of Ecuador in Toronto, Ontario Ecuador also has 2 representations in the following cities of Canada:
Diplomatic missions of Ecuador in neighbouring countries/regions of Canada:
- Tapachula, Mexico (Consulate)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico (Embassy)
- Monterrey, Mexico (Consulate)
- Washington, D.C., United States (Embassy)
- Atlanta, United States (Consulate General)
- Chicago, United States (Consulate General)
- Houston, United States (Consulate General)
- New Haven, United States (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles, United States (Consulate General)
- Miami, United States (Consulate General)
- Minneapolis, United States (Consulate General)
- New York, United States (Consulate General)
- Newark, United States (Consulate General)
- Phoenix, United States (Consulate General)
- New York, United States (Permanent Mission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 February 2023 at 01:43 PM (EST).