Honorary Consulate of Georgia in Innsbruck, Austria
Honorary Consulate of Georgia in Innsbruck, Austria, located at Mitterweg 24. View address, phone, consular services, and honorary consul information.
A-6020 Innsbruck, Tirol
- +43 676 590 5856
- [email protected]
Please call the Honorary Consulate of Georgia in Innsbruck, Austria, at +43 676 590 5856 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Günther Bonn, Honorary Consul
Besides Honorary Consulate of Georgia in Innsbruck, Austria Georgia also has 1 representation in the following city of Austria:
- Vienna (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Georgia in neighbouring countries/regions of Austria:
- Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium (Embassy)
- Ciney, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Bordeaux, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Monaco, Monaco (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
- Rotterdam, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Bristol, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 10 July 2022 at 04:13 AM (EST).