Consulate General of Honduras in Miami, Florida
Consulate General of Honduras in Miami, Florida, located at 777 NW 72nd Avenue. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address777 NW 72nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33126
- (305) 269-3930 / 1
- (305) 269-9445
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Consulate General of Honduras in Miami, Florida.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Honduras without a visa. The most common types of Honduras visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
- Courtesy visa
Besides Consulate General of Honduras in Miami, Florida Honduras also has 8 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- Atlanta (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- New Orleans (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
All diplomatic missions of Honduras in United States
Diplomatic missions of Honduras in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
- Ottawa, Canada (Embassy)
- Montreal, Canada (Consulate General)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico (Embassy)
United States in Honduras
United States has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Consulate General of Honduras in Miami, Florida.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 12 January 2023 at 08:11 AM (EST).