Consulate General of Indonesia in New York City
Consulate General of Indonesia in New York City located at 5 East 68th St. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address5 East 68th St
New York NY 10065
- (212) 879-0601 to 604
- (212) 570-6206
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia.
The following consular services are offered at Consulate General of Indonesia in New York City.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
DR. Arifi Saiman, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Indonesia without a visa. The most common types of Indonesia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa
- Service visa / Official visa
- Visit visa
- Limited stay visa (Visa tinggal terbatas (VITAS))
- Permanent stay permit
- Single and multiple re-entry permit
Besides Consulate General of Indonesia in New York City Indonesia also has 5 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Indonesia in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Indonesia in New York City. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 February 2021, at 07:26 AM (EST).