Consulate General of Japan in Boston, Massachusetts
Consulate General of Japan in Boston, Massachusetts located at Federal Reserve Plaza, 22nd Floor, 600 Atlantic Avenue. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
AddressFederal Reserve Plaza, 22nd Floor, 600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston MA 02210
- (617) 973-9772
- (617) 542-1329
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:15 pm, 1:15 pm - 4:00 pm
Connecticut (except zip codes beginning with 068 and 069), Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Boston, Massachusetts Japan also has 16 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C.(Embassy)
- Anchorage(Representative Office)
- Atlanta(Consulate General)
- Chicago(Consulate General)
- Denver(Consulate General)
- Detroit(Consulate General)
- Honolulu(Consulate General)
- Houston(Consulate General)
- Los Angeles(Consulate General)
- Miami(Consulate General)
- New York(Consulate General)
- San Francisco(Consulate General)
- Seattle(Consulate General)
- Nashville(Consulate General)
- New York(Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of United States:
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.