Consulate General of Japan in Dubai
Consulate General of Japan in Dubai, located at 28th Floor, Dubai World Trade Centre. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, consular services, visa list, and more.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Japan without a visa. The most common types of Japan visas are the following.
- Diplomatic or official visa
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa (within 90 days)
- Visa for visiting relatives and acquaintances (within 90 days)
- Visa for business, conference, or seminar participation
- Working visa (professor, artist, journalist, researcher, engineer, skilled labor, etc.)
- The study, cultural activities, and related visas
- Designated activities visa (Spouse of Japanese/ Permanent resident and related visas)
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Dubai Japan also has 1 representation in the following city of United Arab Emirates:
- Abu Dhabi (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries/regions of United Arab Emirates:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Other)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Japan in Dubai. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 24 January 2023 at 11:21 AM (EST).