Consulate General of Jordan in Erbil, Iraq
Consulate General of Jordan in Erbil, Iraq, located at Dream City - near the Choueifat School - Building No. 713. View address, phone, fax, office hours, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and more.
AddressDream City - near the Choueifat School - Building No. 713
- (+964) 750 811 4442, (+964) 771 444 4777
- +962 550 1370
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Jordan without a visa. The most common types of Jordan visas are the following.
- Visit visas
- Transit visa
- Exit/Entry visa
- Work visa
Besides Consulate General of Jordan in Erbil, Iraq Jordan also has 1 representation in the following city of Iraq:
- Baghdad (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Jordan in neighbouring countries/regions of Iraq:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 07 September 2023 at 06:13 AM (EST).