Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles, California
Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles, California located at 811 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1800. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels.
Address811 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- (213) 243-0999
- (213) 612-5070
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, and Montana
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles, California.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Power of attorney
- Translation of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Lebanon without a visa. The most common types of Lebanon visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Temporary and permanent residence visa
- Transit visa
- Courtesy visa (granted for VIPs)
- Collective visa (granted for groups)
- Work visa
Besides Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles, California Lebanon also has 7 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- New York (Consulate General)
- Southfield (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
- Andover (Honorary consul)
- Houston (Honorary consul)
- Raleigh (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Lebanon in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles, California. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 12 February 2021, at 04:57 PM (EST).