Honorary Consulate of Norway in Almaty, Kazakhstan
Honorary Consulate of Norway in Almaty, Kazakhstan, located at 135 Abylai Khan Avenue. View address, phone, fax, office hours, consular services, and honorary consul information.
Head of Mission
Aigoul Kenjebayeva, Honorary Consul
Besides Honorary Consulate of Norway in Almaty, Kazakhstan Norway also has 1 representation in the following city of Kazakhstan:
- Nur-Sultan (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Murmansk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Arkhangelsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Honorary Consulate of Norway in Almaty, Kazakhstan. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 04 August 2022 at 07:33 AM (EST).