Honorary Consulate of Norway in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Honorary Consulate of Norway in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, located at 5 Zhanybek and Kerey Khandar street, Entrance 5, Office 50. View address, phone, office hours, consular services, and honorary consul information.
Address5 Zhanybek and Kerey Khandar street, Entrance 5, Office 50
- +7 701 711 3312, +7 701 915 0101
- [email protected], [email protected]
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (lunch: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
Head of Mission
Nurlan Mussin, Honorary Consul
Besides Honorary Consulate of Norway in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan Norway also has 1 representation in the following city of Kazakhstan:
- Almaty (Honorary consul)
All diplomatic missions of Norway in Kazakhstan
Diplomatic missions of Norway in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Klaipeda, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Murmansk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Arkhangelsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Kazakhstan in Norway
Kazakhstan has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Honorary Consulate of Norway in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 04 August 2022 at 07:16 AM (EST).