Consulate General of Slovakia in Yerevan, Armenia
Consulate General of Slovakia in Yerevan, Armenia located at 26/1 Vazgen Sargsyan, Erebuni Plaza Business Center, 6th floor, office 602. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Address26/1 Vazgen Sargsyan, Erebuni Plaza Business Center, 6th floor, office 602
- +37410 53 25 53
- +37410 53 25 53
- [email protected]
Please call Consulate General of Slovakia in Yerevan, Armenia at +37410 53 25 53 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Gagik Vladimirovič Martirosian, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Slovakia without a visa. The most common types of Slovakia visas are the following.
- Schengen visa type A (Airport transit visa)
- Schengen visa type B (Transit visa)
- Schengen visa type C (Entry visa)
- Long-term visa D
Diplomatic missions of Slovakia in neighbouring countries/regions of Armenia:
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Omsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Uzhhorod, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Galway, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Karaganda, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Usť-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Slovakia in Yerevan, Armenia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 21 September 2022, at 01:49 PM (EST).