Consulate General of Spain in Chicago, Illinois
Consulate General of Spain in Chicago, Illinois located at 180 N Michigan Ave #1500. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, consular jurisdiction, official website below.
Address180 N Michigan Ave #1500
Chicago IL 60601
- (312) 782 45 88
- (312) 782 16 35
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesotta, Missouri and Wisconsin
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visiting multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in a 180-day period.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Besides Consulate General of Spain in Chicago, Illinois Spain also has 8 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Coral Gables (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- Boston (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
- Ottawa, Canada (Embassy)
- Edmonton, Canada (Honorary consul)
- Toronto, Canada (Consulate General)
- Halifax, Canada (Honorary consul)
- Montreal, Canada (Consulate General)
- Winnipeg, Canada (Honorary consul)
- St. John's, Canada (Honorary consul)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico (Embassy)
- Guadalajara, Mexico (Consulate General)
- Monterrey, Mexico (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Spain in Chicago, Illinois. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 February 2018, at 09:03 AM (EST).