Consulate General of Spain in Montreal, Quebec
Consulate General of Spain in Montreal, Quebec located at 1200 McGill College Avenue, Suite 2025. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular jurisdiction, social media channels.
Address1200 McGill College Avenue, Suite 2025
Montreal QC H3B 4G7
- (514) 935-5235
- (514) 935-4655
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Atlantic provinces, Quebec, Terranova and Labrador
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visiting multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in a 180-day period.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Besides Consulate General of Spain in Montreal, Quebec Spain also has 6 representations in the following cities of Canada:
- Ottawa (Embassy)
- Edmonton (Honorary consul)
- Toronto (Consulate General)
- Halifax (Honorary consul)
- Winnipeg (Honorary consul)
- St. John's (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of Canada:
- Washington, D.C., United States (Embassy)
- San Francisco, United States (Consulate General)
- New York, United States (Consulate General)
- Chicago, United States (Consulate General)
- Houston, United States (Consulate General)
- Coral Gables, United States (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles, United States (Consulate General)
- Boston, United States (Consulate General)
- New York, United States (Permanent Mission)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico (Embassy)
- Guadalajara, Mexico (Consulate General)
- Monterrey, Mexico (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Spain in Montreal, Quebec. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 03 March 2020, at 05:38 AM (EST).