Consulate of Switzerland in Moroni, Comoros
Consulate of Switzerland in Moroni, Comoros, located at Quartier Magoudjou (Mangani). View address, phone, consular services, visa list, and more.
Consulate AddressQuartier Magoudjou (Mangani)
- +269 333 0787, +269 433 07 87
- [email protected]
Please call the Consulate of Switzerland in Moroni, Comoros, at +269 333 0787, +269 433 07 87 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Switzerland without a visa. The most common types of Switzerland visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days
- National visa for a stay of more than 90 days
- Airport transit visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Switzerland in neighbouring countries/regions of Comoros:
- Antananarivo, Madagascar (Embassy)
- Lilongwe, Malawi (Consul General)
- Port Louis, Mauritius (Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique (Embassy)
- Windhoek, Namibia (Honorary consul)
- Réunion, Réunion (Honorary consul)
- Victoria, Seychelles (Honorary consul)
- New Muckleneuk, South Africa (Embassy)
- Durban, South Africa (Honorary consul)
- Cape Town, South Africa (Consulate General)
- Lusaka, Zambia (Honorary consul)
- Harare, Zimbabwe (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 13 August 2022 at 07:18 AM (EST).