Consulate General of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan
Consulate General of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan, located at 4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Vietnam without a visa. The most common types of Vietnam visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Diplomatic and official visas
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Work visa
Besides Consulate General of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan Vietnam also has 5 representations in the following cities of Japan:
- Tokyo (Embassy)
- Fukuoka (Consulate General)
- Nagoya (Honorary consul)
- Kushiro (Honorary consul)
- Suzuka (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Vietnam in neighbouring countries/regions of Japan:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Guangzhou, China (Consulate General)
- Kunming, China (Consulate General)
- Nanning, China (Consulate General)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Pyongyang, North Korea (Embassy)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Taipei, Taiwan (Representative Office)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 July 2022 at 10:55 AM (EST).