Embassy of Costa Rica in Santiago, Chile
Embassy of Costa Rica in Santiago, Chile located at Napoleón 3200, Office 202, Las Condes. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Costa Rica or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNapoleón 3200, Office 202, Las Condes
- +56 2 2334 1600
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Costa Rica in Santiago, Chile.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Adriana Murillo Ruin, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Costa Rica without a visa. The most common types of Costa Rica visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Provisional visa (student, teacher, resident, etc)
- Temporary resident visa
Besides Embassy of Costa Rica in Santiago, Chile Costa Rica also has 1 representation in the following city of Chile:
- Temuco (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Costa Rica in neighbouring countries/regions of Chile:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- La Paz, Bolivia (Embassy)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- Curitiba, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- Florianopolis, Brazil (Honorary consul)
- São Paulo, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Bogota, Colombia (Embassy)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Asuncion, Paraguay (Embassy)
- Lima, Peru (Embassy)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Caracas, Venezuela (Embassy)
- Guayaquil, Ecuador (Honorary consul)
- Willemstad, Curaçao (Honorary consul)
- Praha, Paraguay (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Costa Rica in Santiago, Chile. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 06 January 2022, at 05:28 AM (EST).