Embassy of Costa Rica in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Costa Rica in The Hague, Netherlands located at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 46. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Costa Rica or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressLaan Copes van Cattenburch 46
2585 GB The Hague
- +31 (0)70 354 0780, +31(0)61 021 4240
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Costa Rica in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Arnoldo Brenes Castro, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Costa Rica without a visa. The most common types of Costa Rica visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Provisional visa (student, teacher, resident, etc)
- Temporary resident visa
Diplomatic missions of Costa Rica in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Salzburg, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Schuttrange, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hanover, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Leipzig, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Lausanne, Switzerland (Honorary consul)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Lahr, Germany (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Costa Rica in The Hague, Netherlands. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 January 2022, at 02:36 AM (EST).