Embassy of Croatia in Bratislava, Slovakia
Embassy of Croatia in Bratislava, Slovakia located at Mišikova 21. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Croatia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressMišikova 21
811 06 Bratislava
- +42 12 5720 2091, +42 12 5720 2090
- +42 12 5720 2092
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Croatia in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Aleksandar Heina, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Croatia without a visa. The most common types of Croatia visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Family reunification visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Employment visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
Diplomatic missions of Croatia in neighbouring countries/regions of Slovakia:
- Prague, Czech Republic (Embassy)
- Brno, Czech Republic (Honorary consul)
- Budapest, Hungary (Embassy)
- Pecs, Hungary (Consulate General)
- Nagykanizsa, Hungary (Honorary consul)
- Warsaw, Poland (Embassy)
- Kraków, Poland (Honorary consul)
- Poznan, Poland (Honorary consul)
- Bialystok, Poland (Honorary consul)
- Bydgoszcz, Poland (Honorary consul)
- Opole, Poland (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Croatia in Bratislava, Slovakia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 December 2021, at 12:07 PM (EST).