Embassy of Croatia in Tehran, Iran
Embassy of Croatia in Tehran, Iran located at No. 213, before Ammar junction, west Lavasani Street. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Croatia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo. 213, before Ammar junction, west Lavasani Street
- 0098 21 22705090, 2270 7020, 2270 5020
- 0098 212 254 9199
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Croatia in Tehran, Iran at 0098 21 22705090, 2270 7020, 2270 5020 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Iran and Pakistan
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Croatia in Tehran, Iran.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Dr. Drago Štambuk, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Croatia without a visa. The most common types of Croatia visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Family reunification visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Employment visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
Diplomatic missions of Croatia in neighbouring countries/regions of Iran:
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Caesarea, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Ashdod, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Kfar Shmaryahu, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Croatia in Tehran, Iran. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 December 2021, at 11:30 AM (EST).