Embassy of Croatia in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy Address2, Weizman Street
64239 Tel Aviv
- +972 (0) 3640 3000
- +972 (0) 3643 8655
- [email protected]p.hr
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Croatia in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Vesela Mrden Korac, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Croatia without a visa. The most common types of Croatia visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Family reunification visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Employment visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
Besides Embassy of Croatia in Tel Aviv, Israel Croatia also has 4 representations in the following cities of Israel:
- Caesarea (Honorary consul)
- Ashdod (Honorary consul)
- Kfar Shmaryahu (Honorary consul)
- Jerusalem (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Croatia in neighbouring countries/regions of Israel:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Croatia in Tel Aviv, Israel. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 December 2021, at 11:40 AM (EST).