Embassy of Cuba in Bucharest, Romania
Embassy of Cuba in Bucharest, Romania located at Intrarea Valului nr. 15-17, Floreasca Lac, Sector 1. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressIntrarea Valului nr. 15-17, Floreasca Lac, Sector 1
- 0314.345.179, 0725516279
- +40 021 211 8916
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Cuba in Bucharest, Romania.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Criminal record certificate
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Roberto César Hamilton Magaña, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cuba without a visa. The most common types of Cuba visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Family visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Cuba in neighbouring countries/regions of Romania:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate General)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Santiago de Compostela, Spain (Consulate General)
- Barcelona, Spain (Consulate General)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain (Consulate General)
- Seville, Spain (Consulate General)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cuba in Bucharest, Romania. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 19 December 2021, at 07:01 AM (EST).