Embassy of Cuba in Santiago, Chile
Embassy of Cuba in Santiago, Chile located at Los Leones 1346, Providencia. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressLos Leones 1346, Providencia
- (562) 2596 8550
- (562) 494 1495
- [email protected]embacuba.cl
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Cuba in Santiago, Chile.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Criminal record certificate
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Mr. Jorge Néstor Lamadrid Mascaró, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cuba without a visa. The most common types of Cuba visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Family visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Cuba in neighbouring countries/regions of Chile:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- La Paz, Bolivia (Embassy)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Bogotá, Colombia (Embassy)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Georgetown, Guyana (Embassy)
- Asunción, Paraguay (Embassy)
- Lima, Peru (Embassy)
- Paramaribo, Suriname (Embassy)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Caracas, Venezuela (Embassy)
- Valencia, Venezuela (Consulate General)
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cuba in Santiago, Chile. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 December 2021, at 11:38 AM (EST).