Embassy of Czech Republic in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Czech Republic in Copenhagen, Denmark, located at Ryvangs Allé 14-16. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Czech Republic, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Czech Republic in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Criminal record certificate
- Issuance of citizenship certificate
Head of Mission
Jiří Ellinger, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Czech Republic without a visa. The most common types of Czech Republic visas are the following.
- Visa for stay up to 90 days (type C)
- Airport visa (type A)
- Visa for study, employment, and other long-term visas (type D)
Besides Embassy of Czech Republic in Copenhagen, Denmark Czech Republic also has 1 representation in the following city of Denmark:
- Aarhus (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Czech Republic in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Helsinki, Finland (Embassy)
- Tampere, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Oulu, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Koivulahti, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Honorary consul)
- Oslo, Norway (Embassy)
- Bergen, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Trondheim, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Sjøvegan, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Stockholm, Sweden (Embassy)
- Malmö, Sweden (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 28 October 2023 at 10:55 AM (EST).