Embassy of Czech Republic in Oslo, Norway
Embassy of Czech Republic in Oslo, Norway, located at Fritzners gate 14. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Czech Republic, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressFritzners gate 14
- +47 22 121 030
- +47 22 553 395
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Czech Republic in Oslo, Norway.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Criminal record certificate
- Issuance of citizenship certificate
Head of Mission
Jaroslav Knot, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Czech Republic without a visa. The most common types of Czech Republic visas are the following.
- Visa for stay up to 90 days (type C)
- Airport visa (type A)
- Visa for study, employment, and other long-term visas (type D)
Besides Embassy of Czech Republic in Oslo, Norway Czech Republic also has 3 representations in the following cities of Norway:
Diplomatic missions of Czech Republic in neighbouring countries/regions of Norway:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Czech Republic in Oslo, Norway. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 14 June 2021 at 03:11 PM (EST).