Embassy of Denmark in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Embassy of Denmark in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia located at Main Road One, Diplomatic Quarter. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressMain Road One, Diplomatic Quarter
PO Box 94398
- +966 11 488 0101
- +966 11 488 1366
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Denmark in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Ole Emil Moesby, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Denmark without a visa. The most common types of Denmark visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Besides Embassy of Denmark in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Denmark also has 1 representation in the following city of Saudi Arabia:
- Jeddah (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Denmark in neighbouring countries/regions of Saudi Arabia:
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Honorary consul)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Jerusalem, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Consulate General)
- Aqaba, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Denmark in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 01 December 2021, at 10:30 AM (EST).