Embassy of Denmark in Tallinn, Estonia
Embassy of Denmark in Tallinn, Estonia, located at Wismar 5. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Denmark, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressWismar 5
- +372 6 306 400
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Friday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Denmark in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Niels Boel Abrahamsen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Denmark without a visa. The most common types of Denmark visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Denmark in neighbouring countries/regions of Estonia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Limerick, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 October 2023 at 12:08 PM (EST).