Honorary Consulate of Netherlands in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
Honorary Consulate of Netherlands in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda located at 6 Royal Palm Place, Friar's Hill Road. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
Address6 Royal Palm Place, Friar's Hill Road
PO Box 195
Antigua and Barbuda
- +268 481 1850, +268 481 1852
- +268 481 18 59
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Diplomatic missions of Netherlands in neighbouring countries of Antigua and Barbuda:
- Bridgetown, Barbados(Honorary consul)
- Havana, Cuba(Embassy)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic(Embassy)
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic(Honorary consul)
- St. George's, Grenada(Honorary consul)
- Abymes, Guadeloupe(Honorary consul)
- Pétion-Ville, Haiti(Honorary consul)
- Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis(Honorary consul)
- Castries, St. Lucia(Honorary consul)
- Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(Honorary consul)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago(Embassy)
Most common services Dutch diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Type of visas: 1. Schengen visa for up to 90 days 2. Transit visa to change flights in the Netherlands 3. Long term visa for longer than 90 days. List of countries whose nationals need a Schengen visa for a stay of up to 90 days in the Netherlands. List of nationalities that do not require a visa.
Dutch embassy or consulate can help you to obtain a news passport or to issue emergency travel document if the passport is lost.
Birth certificate, statement of conduct, statement of marital status, statement of possession of Dutch nationality, statement of proof of living, statement of residence, etc.
Adoption, birth abroad, getting married in the Netherlands, marrying abroad, registering a foreign marriage in the Netherlands.
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.