Embassy of Netherlands in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Netherlands in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at ISR Plaza, 7th floor, 69 Nizami street. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Netherlands, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressISR Plaza, 7th floor, 69 Nizami street
AZ 1005 Baku
- +994 12 496 8833
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (by appointment)
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Netherlands in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
Pauline Eizema, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Netherlands without a visa. The most common types of Netherlands visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa
- Short-stay visa (Schengen visa)
- Long-stay visa
- Caribbean visa
- Visa facilitation
Diplomatic missions of Netherlands in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Other)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Lviv, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 21 November 2023 at 08:51 AM (EST).