Embassy of Ecuador in Berlin, Germany
Embassy of Ecuador in Berlin, Germany located at Joachimsthaler Str. 12. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ecuador or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressJoachimsthaler Str. 12
- +49 30 800 9695
- +49 30 800 9696
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Ecuador in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Ecuador without a visa. The most common types of Ecuador visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Permanent residency visas
Temporary resident visas
- Ecuador work visa
- Ecuador student visa
- Ecuador retirement visa
- Investor visa
- Residence visa for an athlete or artist
- Religious volunteers residence visa
- Diplomatic visa
Besides Embassy of Ecuador in Berlin, Germany Ecuador also has 3 representations in the following cities of Germany:
Diplomatic missions of Ecuador in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Antwerp, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Lyon, France (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Zürich, Switzerland (Honorary consul)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Ecuador in Berlin, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 27 January 2021, at 12:21 PM (EST).