Embassy of Ecuador in San José, Costa Rica
Embassy of Ecuador in San José, Costa Rica, located at San Rafael de los Laureles Av. John F. Kennedy, 50 metros Este de Plaza Los Laureles. View address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressSan Rafael de los Laureles Av. John F. Kennedy, 50 metros Este de Plaza Los Laureles
San José 1000
- +506 2232 1503 / 2232 1562 / 2231 5813
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ecuador in San José, Costa Rica.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ecuador without a visa. The most common types of Ecuador visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Permanent residency visas
Temporary resident visas
- Ecuador work visa
- Ecuador student visa
- Ecuador retirement visa
- Investor visa
- Residence visa for an athlete or artist
- Religious volunteer's residence visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Ecuador in neighbouring countries/regions of Costa Rica:
- San Salvador, El Salvador (Embassy)
- Guatemala City, Guatemala (Embassy)
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras (Embassy)
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras (Honorary consul)
- Managua, Nicaragua (Embassy)
- Panama City, Panama (Embassy)
Costa Rica in Ecuador
Costa Rica has 2 representations in the following cities:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Ecuador in San José, Costa Rica.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 13 January 2022 at 12:49 AM (EST).