Embassy of Armenia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Armenia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan located at Yesil dst., Komsomolskiy mcrd., Mariyam Zhagorkyzy, 13. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Armenia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressYesil dst., Komsomolskiy mcrd., Mariyam Zhagorkyzy, 13
- +7 71 72 95 41 15, +7 71 72 48 80 56
- [email protected], [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Head of Mission
Mr. Armen Ghevondyan, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Armenia without a visa. The most common types of Armenia visas are the following.
- Visitor visa
- Official visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
Besides Embassy of Armenia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan Armenia also has 1 representation in the following city of Kazakhstan:
- Aktobe (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Armenia in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Batumi, Georgia (Consulate General)
- Dublin, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Rostov-on-Don, Russia (Consulate General)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Sochi, Russia (Consulate)
- Kaliningrad, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Ternopil, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Armenia in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 July 2022, at 10:21 AM (EST).