Embassy of Bolivia in Vienna, Austria
Embassy of Bolivia in Vienna, Austria, located at Prinz-Eugen Straße 18/1/10A. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bolivia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and more.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bolivia in Vienna, Austria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Bolivia in Vienna, Austria Bolivia also has 1 representation in the following city of Austria:
- Linz (Consulate)
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of Austria:
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bolivia in Vienna, Austria. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 11 March 2021 at 02:58 AM (EST).