Embassy of Bulgaria in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Bulgaria in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, located at 11 “Imanov” street, Business Centre “Nursaulet”, floor 5. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address11 “Imanov” street, Business Centre “Nursaulet”, floor 5
- +7 7172 90 15 15
- +7 7172 90 18 19
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Boyan Hadjiev, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bulgaria without a visa. The most common types of Bulgaria visas are the following.
- Visa A (for airport transit)
- Visa C (for a short stay for the purpose of transit or a planned stay)
- Visa D (for a long stay)
Besides Embassy of Bulgaria in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan Bulgaria also has 1 representation in the following city of Kazakhstan:
- Karaganda (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Bulgaria in neighbouring countries/regions of Kazakhstan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (Consulate)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bulgaria in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 31 July 2021 at 01:36 PM (EST).