Embassy of Bulgaria to the Holy See
Embassy of Bulgaria to the Holy See located at Via Ferdinando Galiani, 36. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bulgaria or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressVia Ferdinando Galiani, 36
- +39 06 687 57 17
- +39 06 686 52 33
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Bulgaria to the Holy See at +39 06 687 57 17 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Bulgaria to the Holy See.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Bogdan Konstantinov Patashev, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Bulgaria without a visa. The most common types of Bulgaria visas are the following.
- Visa A (for airport transit)
- Visa C (for a short stay for the purpose of transit or a planned stay)
- Visa D (for a long stay)
Diplomatic missions of Bulgaria in neighbouring countries/regions of Holy See:
- Tirana, Albania (Embassy)
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Embassy)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (Consulate)
- Milan, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Skopje, Macedonia (Embassy)
- Bitola, Macedonia (Consulate General)
- Chisinau, Moldova (Embassy)
- Podgorica, Montenegro (Embassy)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Nis, Serbia (Consulate General)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Valencia, Spain (Consulate General)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Edirne, Turkey (Consulate General)
- Istanbul, Turkey (Consulate General)
- Pristina, Kosovo (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bulgaria to the Holy See. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 04 December 2020, at 04:56 AM (EST).