Embassy of Cyprus in Muscat, Oman
Embassy of Cyprus in Muscat, Oman located at Way: 3021, Bldg: 1798, Shatti Al Qurum. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Cyprus or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressWay: 3021, Bldg: 1798, Shatti Al Qurum
- +968 24 699 815
- +968 24 698 812
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Cyprus in Muscat, Oman.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Power of attorney
Head of Mission
Mr. Andreas Nicolaides, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cyprus without a visa. The most common types of Cyprus visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa (Category A)
- Short-stay visa (Category C)
- Multiple entry visa (Category C)
- Visa issued at the border (Category C)
- Visa extension (Category C)
- Long-stay visa (Category D)
Diplomatic missions of Cyprus in neighbouring countries/regions of Oman:
- Manama, Bahrain (Honorary consul)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Yarze, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Honorary consul)
- Herzliya, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Safat, Kuwait (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cyprus in Muscat, Oman. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 16 November 2021, at 10:48 PM (EST).