Embassy of Ecuador in Ottawa, Canada
Embassy of Ecuador in Ottawa, Canada, located at 99 Bank Street, Suite 230. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ecuador, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address99 Bank Street, Suite 230
Ottawa, ON K1P 6B9
- (613) 563-8206, (613) 563-4286
- (613) 235-5776
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ottawa and Gatineau
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ecuador in Ottawa, Canada.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Carlos Alberto Patricio Játiva Naranjo, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ecuador without a visa. The most common types of Ecuador visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Permanent residency visas
Temporary resident visas
- Ecuador work visa
- Ecuador student visa
- Ecuador retirement visa
- Investor visa
- Residence visa for an athlete or artist
- Religious volunteer's residence visa
- Diplomatic visa
Ecuador issues several types of passports, including:
Ordinary Passport (Pasaporte Ordinario): This is the standard passport issued to Ecuadorian citizens for general travel purposes.
Diplomatic Passport (Pasaporte Diplomático): Diplomatic passports are issued to diplomats, high-ranking government officials, and individuals representing the Ecuadorian government on diplomatic missions.
Official Passport (Pasaporte Oficial): Official passports are issued to government officials and individuals representing the Ecuadorian government.
An emergency passport (Pasaporte de Emergencia) is issued in cases of urgent travel where a regular passport cannot be obtained in time. It is a temporary travel document with limited validity.
Consular Services and Assistance
Ecuador's diplomatic missions, such as embassies and consulates, provide a range of consular services, such as passport issuance, renewal, and replacement, services related to birth registration, and notarial services including, authentication, legalization, and certification. Ecuador's diplomatic missions also provide consular assistance, and consular protection to Ecuadorian citizens traveling or living abroad, including assistance during emergencies.
Besides Embassy of Ecuador in Ottawa, Canada Ecuador also has 2 representations in the following cities of Canada:
Diplomatic missions of Ecuador in neighbouring countries/regions of Canada:
- Tapachula, Mexico (Consulate)
- Mexico, D.F., Mexico (Embassy)
- Monterrey, Mexico (Consulate)
- Washington, D.C., United States (Embassy)
- Atlanta, United States (Consulate General)
- Chicago, United States (Consulate General)
- Houston, United States (Consulate General)
- New Haven, United States (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles, United States (Consulate General)
- Miami, United States (Consulate General)
- Minneapolis, United States (Consulate General)
- New York, United States (Consulate General)
- Newark, United States (Consulate General)
- Phoenix, United States (Consulate General)
- New York, United States (Permanent Mission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 February 2023 at 01:29 PM (EST).