Embassy of Ethiopia in Djibouti
Embassy of Ethiopia in Djibouti, located at Boulevard Marechal Foch. View address, phone, fax, office hours, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressBoulevard Marechal Foch
- +253 350 718
- +253 354 803
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ethiopia in Djibouti.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ethiopia without a visa. The most common types of Ethiopia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Conference visa - CV
- Investment visa - IV
- Foreign business firm employment visa - WV
- Ethiopian Government employment visa - GV
- Journalist visa - JV
- Ethiopian private business firm work visa - PE
- International organizations/Embassies work visa - RI
- Government institutions short task visa - GIV
- NGO work visa - NV
Diplomatic missions of Ethiopia in neighbouring countries/regions of Djibouti:
- Asmara, Eritrea (Embassy)
- Nairobi, Kenya (Embassy)
- Kigali, Rwanda (Embassy)
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (Embassy)
- Kampala, Uganda (Embassy)
Djibouti in Ethiopia
Djibouti has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Ethiopia in Djibouti.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 27 November 2021 at 07:33 AM (EST).