Embassy of France in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of France in Tel Aviv, Israel located at 112 promenade Herbert Samuel. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of France or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address112 promenade Herbert Samuel
63572 Tel Aviv
- +972 3 520 83 00
- +972 3 520 83 40
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Hélène Le Gal, Ambassador
French diplomatic missions provide many services some of the common consular services are listed below:
Citizenship and Legal Status
Information for foreign nationals wishing to travel to France.
* Some of the embassies/consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Embassy of France in Tel Aviv, Israel France also has 4 representations in the following cities of Israel:
Diplomatic missions of France in neighbouring countries of Israel:
- Kabul, Afghanistan(Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain(Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran(Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq(Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait(Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon(Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman(Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia(Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia(Consulate General)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates(Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates(Consulate General)
- Erbil, Iraq(Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 21 March 2019, at 05:24 PM (EST).