Embassy of Georgia in Riga, Latvia
Embassy of Georgia in Riga, Latvia, located at Krišjāņa Valdemāra street 33-4. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Georgia, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressKrišjāņa Valdemāra street 33-4
- +371 67 213 136
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Georgia in Riga, Latvia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Georgia without a visa. The most common types of Georgia visas are the following.
- Diplomatic visa (A)
- Special visa (B)
- Ordinary visa (C)
- Immigration visa (D)
- Transit visa (T)
Diplomatic missions of Georgia in neighbouring countries/regions of Latvia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Dundalk, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Kokshetau, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Karaganda, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Kaunas, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Georgia in Riga, Latvia. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 20 December 2021 at 11:07 AM (EST).