Embassy of Ghana in Vienna, Austria
Embassy of Ghana in Vienna, Austria, located at Donau-City-Strasse 11 (Ares Tower Top 11/1). View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressDonau-City-Strasse 11 (Ares Tower Top 11/1)
- +43 (0) 1 263 2988
- +43 (0) 1 263 298 889
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Head of Mission
Philbert Isaac Kobina Abaka Johnson, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ghana without a visa. The most common types of Ghana visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Official or diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Ghana in neighbouring countries/regions of Austria:
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Neuilly-sur-Seine, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Dortmund, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Gräfelfing, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hanover, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (High Commission)
- Ayr, United Kingdom (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Ghana in Vienna, Austria. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 05 September 2022 at 06:41 AM (EST).