Embassy of Hungary in Accra, Ghana
Embassy of Hungary in Accra, Ghana located at Plot No.44, 6th Circular Road, Cantonments. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Hungary or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressPlot No.44, 6th Circular Road, Cantonments
- +233 55 648 8650
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Hungary in Accra, Ghana at +233 55 648 8650 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Hungary in Accra, Ghana.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Fehér Tamás, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Hungary without a visa. The most common types of Hungary visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Medical visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Hungary in Accra, Ghana Hungary also has 1 representation in the following city of Ghana:
- Kumasi (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Hungary in neighbouring countries/regions of Ghana:
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Honorary consul)
- Praia, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Bamako, Mali (Honorary consul)
- Kaduna, Nigeria (Honorary consul)
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Honorary consul)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Honorary consul)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Hungary in Accra, Ghana. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 29 December 2021, at 07:40 AM (EST).