Embassy of Hungary in Algiers, Algeria
Embassy of Hungary in Algiers, Algeria located at 18. Avenue des Fréres Oughlis. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Hungary or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address18. Avenue des Fréres Oughlis
- +213 (0) 23 526 957, +213 (0) 23 526 979
- +213 (0) 23 526 978
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Hungary in Algiers, Algeria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
György Pántos, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Hungary without a visa. The most common types of Hungary visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Medical visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Hungary in Algiers, Algeria Hungary also has 1 representation in the following city of Algeria:
- El-Mouradia (Consulate)
Diplomatic missions of Hungary in neighbouring countries/regions of Algeria:
- Alexandria, Egypt (Honorary consul)
- Tripoli, Libya (Embassy)
- Rabat, Morocco (Embassy)
- Casablanca, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Tanger, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Tunis, Tunisia (Embassy)
- Djerba, Tunisia (Honorary consul)
- Cairo, Egypt (Embassy)
- Agadir, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Marrakesh, Morocco (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Hungary in Algiers, Algeria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 03 April 2022, at 08:28 AM (EST).